Member of the Board of Management for Human Resources and Organization
- Dr. Sabine Maassen was born in Dinslaken, Germany, on May 7, 1966.
- Following her studies of law at the Universities of Mainz and Dijon, she earned her doctorate in law (Dr. jur.) at Goethe University in Frankfurt am Main.
- After completing her legal clerkship, Dr. Sabine Maassen first worked as a lawyer and then in the Legal Protection department of the German Federation of Trade Unions in Krefeld. She moved to the IG Metall trade union in 2002, where she first held a position in the Duisburg-Dinslaken administrative office. In 2005, she started working for the union’s Executive Board in Frankfurt am Main, where she was responsible for company constitutional law and corporate law. As of 2008, she worked in the legal department, of which she became the head in 2013.
- Dr. Maassen joined ThyssenKrupp in 2016 – first as Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) of the Marine Systems business unit in the Industrial Solutions business area. In 2018, she took over the position of Labor Relations Director in the Executive Board of ThyssenKrupp Steel Europe AG and was responsible for Human Resources and Social Affairs.
- Since April 1, 2020, Dr. Sabine Maassen has been Labor Relations Director and Member of the Board of Management of AUD AG for Human Resources and Organization.
Models, products and services – switch to your country / sales region website and discover the regional diversity of Audi.